CocoaT Basic Winnower
This compact, state-of-the-art winnower can separate out up to 20 lbs of cracked cocoa beans per hour. Using advanced airflow techniques, CocoaT basic Winnower efficiently separates cocoa nibs and hunk, minimizing waste and cross contamination. Our unique husk collection system with Cyclone Separator ensures dust-free operation and microbial containment.
The CocoaT Basic Winnower has been rigorously tested and constantly improved to achieve 99.9% nib/husk separation in a single pass. It has a small footprint of less than 2 sq.ft. – fits even in small production space. The see-through front plate of the winnower column,transparent cyclone separator and husk collection box makes it a show-stopper when used in front of customers or guests. People are mesmerized watching the separation process.
The Basic Winnower package includes the main separation column, a Collection Stand and Tray to hold clean nibs, cyclone separator to filter the dust, husk collection box to collect husk and dust, vacuum for air flow and air flow regulator for adjusting the air flow for efficient separation of nibs. Assembly is simple and requires only a hex key (taped to the unit for convenience) and a 10 mm wrench. It takes less than 15 minutes to assemble the complete unit.
You can also upgrade it to the Deluxe Winnower
What is the difference between the CocoaT Basic and Deluxe Winnowers?
Both types of winnower function on the same airflow principles. The separation action and the efficiency are the same for both machines. However, there are few differences as explained below:
In the basic Winnower, the vacuum cleaner hose attaches directly to the top of the Cyclone Separator through air flow regulator. In the deluxe Winnower, the vacuum cleaner hose is attached through air flow regulator to the stainless steel back-pipe. In the deluxe Winnower has a more elegant appearance because the vacuum cleaner and the hose are hidden in the back
- Can separate 10 Kgs of cracked cocoa beans effectively in single pass into clean nibs & husk
- Separates more than 99% of husk in single pass
- Dust is contained with husk and does not spread around the room
- Hygienic to use under any manufacturing condition
- Almost no husk mixed in nibs and almost no nibs mixed with husk
- Maximum yield of nibs – less wastage of money
- See through mechanism is a show stopper when used in front of customers
- CocoaT basic Winnower with manual metering device $1500 + S&H
- CocoaT deluxe Winnower with motorized metering device costs $1750 + S&H
- 1000W Vacuum
- Available in 110V and 220V