Abi 50 Chocolate Grindeur (Grinder)
Lot of our customers like the great performance of ECGC-65E but are looking for an economy model with a smaller capacity and at a lower price. To fulfill their needs, CocoaTown is offering Abi 50 Chocolate Grindeur (grinder). It is designed to grind 35-45 lbs (10-20 Kgs) of cacao nibs to yield up to 50 lbs (23Kgs) of 15 micron size chocolate liquor. This economy model has the same stellar performance of ECGC-65E.
Though this is economy model, shell, roller holder shaft, frame, lid are all made of high quality stainless steel. Double roller stones make the grinding process very efficient. Stainless steel wipers are more hygienic and easy to clean. They are more durable than the delrin wipers. Abi 50 melangers come with Stainless steel wipers as a standard accessory. Tilting mechanism helps to remove the chocolate liquor effortlessly. It also helps when cleaning the unit with soap and water.
The unit comes with direct drive gear box and 220 V, 1 HP, three phase USA bought motor. The motor is connected to the gear box directly. No belt needed. When compared to similar options available in the market, Abi 50 grindeur (grinder) gives far superior grinding efficiency.
The control panel helps to regulate the drum speed for various stages of grinding. The inverter changes the single phase input. It needs to be connected to 220V, single phase input. It also has on/off switch and emergency shut off switch.
The unit carries a limited one year warranty against any manufacturing defect.
The regular price (EXW Atlanta) for Abi 50 grindeur (grinder) is US$5000 + S&H with Basic Control panel. US$6000 S&H with deluxe control panel.
The unit can be upgraded with features that are standard in ECGC-65E –Tension gauge mechanism, emergency shut-off Pendant, deluxe control panel, stainless steel wipers and more.
If you are using for nut butters, you can grind about 45 cups of nuts. Since each nut has a different volume and weight this is only a reference point. The amount you can grind for each variety of nut is slightly different. As a general guideline, to get optimum performance, we suggest that the total ingredients should not cover more than 80% of the roller stone height.
- Control Panel – 220V, single phase input
- Motor – 1 HP, 220 V, three phase
- Warranty – 1 year limited warranty
- Size – 24” x 30” x 35” tall
- Weight – ~ 300 Lbs (136 kgs) including control panel
US$5500 (EXW Atlanta) with deluxe control panel
Optional upgrades available:
- CA package US$500
- Emergency shut off pendant on the unit US$250
- Tension Gauge mechanism US$300
Our customers have used the melangers and Grindeurs for the following:
- Grind almond pieces into Marcepan /Marzipan
- Grind hazel nut pieces into Gianduja
- Grind pistachios pieces into pistachio butter
- Grind Cashew pieces into cashew butter
- Grind sesame seeds into tahini
- Grind boiled chick peas into hummus
- Grind flax seeds into paste
- Grind Sphagnum moss for facial pack
- Grind quinoa
- Grind nuts into nut milks
- Grind coconut flakes into coconut butter and coconut milk
- Grind corn into masa
- And more