Abi 200 commercial Grindeurs (grinders)are ideal chocolate grinders for grinding 140 lbs (63.5 kgs) of cocoa nibs in a single batch, yielding up to 200 lbs (90 kgs) of chocolate liquor depending on the recipe and sugar content. One ABI 200 chocolate grindeur (grinder) can replace two of ECGC-65E chocolate grindeur (grinder) units.
ABI 200 is made especially for customers who want to make chocolate in bulk to reduce the operating costs. They also save on real estate costs – using two of ECGC-65E Grindeurs (takes about 18 square foot (1.67 sq. m)space together) whereas the compact foot print of one ABI 200 chocolate grindeur (grinder) takes up only 8 sq. ft. (0.74 sq. m)of space.
It is best to leave 18” (0.45 m)space around the unit for easy operation.
- Unique Adjustable Load Balancing System – Even spread of load & efficient grinding
- Footprint of 30” by 36” – Compact, space saving design
- High quality stainless steel shell – Elegant, Hygienic, Easy to clean
- Two roller stones – Fast grinding & Easy handling
- Tilting mechanism -Remove the chocolate liquor effortlessly
- Gear Driven – Long lasting, less maintenance
- Best Gear box – Trouble free operation
- 3 Phase motor – Constancy of power delivery
- Price – US$14000 + S&H F.O.B. Atlanta warehouse
Design & Uses:
The unit comes with US bought motor. Parts that come in contact with food such as roller holder, drum, wipers are made of high-quality Stainless steel. All these improvements give peace of mind for the user as the unit will run trouble free for years if used according to the instructions.
The unit comes with a dual locking system – lock it in vertical position for grinding or lock it in the horizontal position for emptying the chocolate liquor into collection vessel after grinding or for cleaning the drum. The stainless steel drum and the motor housing ensure easy cleaning and hygiene.
ABI 200 is ideal for grinding cocoa nibs into chocolate liquor, nuts into nut butters or nut milks, sesame seeds into tahini, corn into masa, chick peas into hummus, sphagnum moss for cosmetic face packs and more. Our customers have used this chocolate to grind raw, roasted or sprouted nuts and grains. Our customers have used raw, roasted or sprouted ingredients. There may be other uses but these are the ones that have been tested currently.
This equipment is easy to use and clean and meets US specifications for hygiene. Further, unit carries a limited one year warranty for any manufacturing defect.
- Almonds – marzipan (marcepan)
- Hazelnut – Gianduja or gianduia
- Pistachio – Pistachio butter
- Cashews – Cashew butter
- Walnut – Walnut butter
- Apricot kernel – Apricot nut butter
- Pecan – Pecan butter
- Brazil nut – Brazil nut butter
- Macadamia – Macadamia butter
- Sunflower seeds
- Black sesame seeds
- Sesame seeds – Tahini
- Chia seeds
- Hemp seeds
- Pumpkin seeds or Pepitos
- Coconut flakes – coconut butter
- Nuts – nut milks
- Peanuts – peanut butter
- Sphagnum moss –cosmetic face pack
- Rice into rice milk
- Capacity – 140 lbs of cocoa nibs
- Motor – 5 HP, 220V, three phase
- Warranty – 1 year limited warranty
- Overall Size – 30” x 36” x 55” tall
- Drum size – 24” dia, 19”tall
- Roller stones – 12” dia, 4” wide
- Weight – ~ 1000 Lbs
- Stainless steel lid
- Control panel with U/L components