Who we are
Our website address is: https://cocoatown.com///.
Effective: May 25, 2018
- Collection of Information
- Use of Information
- Sharing of Information
- Additional Details
- Your Choices
- Data Rights
- Contact Us
- Collection of Information
Summary: We collect information about you when you:
- Create an account;
- Attend an event;
- Visit our website and
- Communicate with us.
We may also collect information, such as usage statistics, by using cookies, server logs and similar technologies.
If you elect to use certain features, we also collect information through other sources, such as social media services, third party email providers, invitations and imported contacts.
1.1 Information You Provide to Us
We collect information that you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information that you provide when you create an account, fill out a form, purchase our products and services or communicate with us. The types of information that we may collect include your name, username, password, email address, postal address, phone number, payment method data, photos, choices of interests and any other information that you choose to provide. Information about your gender and interests is optional. See Section 2 to learn how we will use the information that you provide to personalize our recommendations and other content to you.
1.2 Information We Collect Automatically When You avail our products and services:
When you use our online access systems such as website, order form, email, social media etc., we automatically collect information about you, including:
- Log Information: We may collect log information about your use of our websites, including the type of browser that you use, the time, duration and frequency of your access, pages viewed, your IP address and the page you visited before visiting our websites.
- Device Information: We may collect information about the computer or mobile device that you use to access our Online system, including the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers and mobile network information.
- Location Information: We may collect information about the location of your device each time you use our Online system based on your consent to the collection of this information. For further information see Section 5.2.
- Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies: We and our service providers collect information using various technologies, including cookies and pixel tags (which are also called clear GIFs, web beacons, or pixels). Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in device memory that help us improve our Online system and your experience and track usage of our Online system. Pixel tags are electronic images that may be used in our Online system or emails and track usage of our websites and effectiveness of communications.
If you leave a comment on our Online system you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year. If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser. When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
- Other Information: With your permission, we may collect other information from your device, such as photos from your camera roll, contacts of individuals you wish to find or connect with.
1.3 Information We Collect from Other Sources
We may collect information about you from other sources, such as through certain features on our websites you elect to use, but only where these third parties either have your consent or are otherwise legally permitted or required to disclose your information to us. Examples include:
- Social Media Services. If you register or log into your account through a third-party social media service, we will have access to some of your third-party account information from that service, such as your name and other information in that account and used for purposes such as improving Inno Concepts and its affiliates’ products and services. We may also have access to third-party account information if you use our website to share a link.
- Invitations. On occasions we send you invitations to attend some of our events. Inno Concepts stores this contact information only to send these invitations and evaluate their success. You may unsubscribe from future invitations using the instructions in those messages. You may also contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request that we remove this information from our database.
- Member Content. We may receive information about you when you write reviews or initiate a electronic chat or posts other content to our websites and social media online systems. For further details about the rights over this information available to individuals, see Section 6.
- Information from Other Third-Party Sources. In order to provide you with more tailored services, we may obtain information about you from publicly and commercially available sources and other third parties as permitted by law. For more information about the data that we obtain from these providers, please contact us at privacy@Innoconcepts.com or privacy@CocoaTown.com.
- Use of Information
Summary: We use information about you to:
- Market, sell, process your purchases and service the products you purchased or interested in purchasing;
- Communicate with you and
- Personalize content.
2.1 Using our website to browse, chat, inquire, comment, sell and process your purchases our products and services
We may use information about you for various purposes related to Marketing, Sales and process your purchases and service, including to:
- Market, inform, sell and service, including, to develop new products and services and upcoming events and news about the company and its products and services;
- Personalize and improve our website and other communication online systems
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with our products and services and
- Detect, investigate and prevent fraudulent transactions, abuse and other illegal activities to protect the rights, property, or safety of Inno Concepts and others to enforce compliance with our policies and to comply with applicable law and government requests.
- Perform accounting and administrative tasks and enforce or manage legal claims.
2.2 Communicating with You
We may use information about you for various purposes related to communicating with you, including to:
- Respond to your comments, questions and requests and market, sell and process your purchases and provide customer service;
- Communicate with you, in accordance with your account settings, about products and services offered by us and others, to provide news and information that we think will be of interest to you, to conduct online surveys, to contact you about events and to otherwise communicate with you in accordance with Section 2.3;
- Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages.
2.3 Advertising and Other Uses
We may use information about you for various other purposes, including to:
- Facilitate contests and other promotions;
- Carry out any other purposes described to you at the time that we collected the information.
2.4 Legal Basis for Processing
Our legal basis for collecting and using the information described above will depend on the type of information and the specific context in which we collect it.
- We process information about you in order to market, sell and process your purchases in accordance with our Terms of Service.
- We also process information about you where it is in our legitimate interests to do so and not overridden by your rights (for example, in some cases for direct marketing, fraud prevention, network and information systems security, responding to your communications and improving our products and services).
- In some cases, we may also have a legal obligation to collect information about you, or may otherwise need the information to protect your vital interests or those of another person.
- We may also process information to comply with a legal requirement or to perform a contract.
- Sharing of Information
We may disclose information about you:
- to members or social media services, subject to the choices you may make via our online systems,
- to our third-party service providers who help us to operate or improve our online systems,
- to authorities to comply with legal obligations and to protect and defend our rights and property and
- to an affiliate or successor entity as part of a corporate transaction.
We may also share de-identified or aggregated information.
3.1 Through Our online system
We share some of the information that we collect by displaying it on our Online system according to your member profile and account settings. Some information, such as user name, is always public in the comments and review sections.
3.2 With Our Service Providers
We may use service providers in connection with operating and improving our online system to assist with certain functions, such as payment processing, email transmission, conducting surveys or contests, data hosting, managing our ads and some aspects of our technical and customer support. We take measures to ensure that these service providers access, process and store information about you only for the purposes we authorize, subject to confidentiality obligations.
3.3 Following the Law and Protecting Inno Concepts
We may access, preserve and disclose information about you to third parties, including the content of messages, if we believe disclosure is in accordance with, or required by, applicable law, regulation, legal process, or audits.
3.4 Affiliate Sharing And Merger, Sale, Or Other Asset Transfers
If Inno Concepts is involved in a merger, acquisition, financing, reorganization, bankruptcy, or sale of our assets, information about you may be shared, sold, or transferred as part of that transaction. We may also share information about you with current or future corporate parents, subsidiaries, or affiliates.
3.8 Other Situations
We may de-identify or aggregate information about you and share it freely, so that you can no longer be identified. We may also share information about you with your consent or at your direction or where we are legally entitled to do so.
- Additional Details
- With your permission, we may allow others to use technologies that collect information about you to provide analytic services for Inno Concepts. You may be able to disable the collection or use of this information.
- Inno Concepts is based in and governed by U.S. law and we will be processing, transferring and storing information in and to the U.S. and other countries.
- We will use commercially reasonable efforts to protect your personal information and have implemented technical and organizational measures in line with industry best practices. We cannot guarantee these controls will provide absolute security.
4.1 Analytics Services Provided by Others
4.2 Transfer of Information to The U.S. And Other Countries
We employ technical and organizational measures designed to appropriately protect your information that is under our control and that we process on your behalf from unauthorized access collection, use, disclosure, copying, modification or disposal, both during transmission and once we receive it. We store all information that you provide to us on secure servers. We train employees regarding our data privacy policies and procedures and permit authorized employees to access information on a need to know basis, as required for their role. However, no method of transmission over the internet or method of electronic storage is completely secure.
Where you have a password, which enables you to use our services, you are responsible for keeping this password complex, secure and confidential. If you would like to update or change your password, you may select the “Forgot password” link on the login page. You will be sent an email that allows you to reset your password.
4.4 Data Retention
We may temporarily block your account if you have not logged in for six months or more. You may contact us if you wish to reactivate your account.
We retain certain information that we collect from you while you are a user of our online system and in certain cases where you have deleted your account, for the following reasons:
- So you can use our Online system;
- So ensure that we do not communicate with you if you have asked us not to;
- To provide you with a refund, if entitled;
- To better understand the traffic to our Online system so that we can provide all users with the best possible experience
- To detect and prevent abuse of our Online system, illegal activities and breaches of our Polices and
- To comply with applicable legal, tax or accounting requirements.
4.5 Policy Scope
4.6 Revisions To This Policy
- Your Choices
- You can review and change information about you or deactivate your account in your account settings, but we may retain certain information.
- With your consent, we may use information about your location. You can deactivate this feature at any time.
- You have the right to opt out of receiving Inno Concepts’s promotional messages, but you may still receive other non-promotional communications.
5.1 Your Choices: Account Information
You may update or correct your account information by editing your account settings or by sending a request to privacy@InnoConcept.com. You may deactivate your account by editing your account settings or by sending an email to privacy@Innoconcept.com.
5.2 Your Choices: Location Information
When you first access our online system, we will collect information about your location, which we use to make better recommendations for events in your area and to improve our Online system. You may update or correct your account information by editing your account settings or by sending a request to privacy@InnoConcept.com.
5.3 Your Choices: Cookies
5.4 Your Choices: Promotional Communications
You can control messages that you receive from CocoaTown and Inno Concepts, other members and third parties by selecting the unsubscribe link in the message that you receive, or by adjusting the communication preferences in your account settings. We will also send you a link to these settings when you first sign up and in subsequent messages. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional messages, such as those about your account or our ongoing business relations.
- Data Rights
- You may have the right to exercise your data protection rights, including to request that Inno Concepts deletes, amends, or provides you access to your information.
- You have the right to opt out of receiving Inno Concepts’s and CocoaTown’s promotional messages, but you may still receive other communications.
- You can complain to your local data protection authority about the use of your information.
We respond to all requests that we receive from individuals who wish to exercise their data protection rights in accordance with applicable data protection laws. You can contact us by sending an email to privacy@Innoconcept.com.
Rights that you may have, depending on the country in which you live, include:
- Accessing, correcting, updating, or requesting deletion of your information.
- Objecting to processing of your information, asking us to restrict processing of your information, or requesting the portability of your information.
- Opting out from receiving marketing communications that we send you at any time. You can exercise this right by selecting the “unsubscribe” or “opt-out” link in the marketing emails we send you.
- Withdrawing your consent at any time if we have collected and processed your information with your consent. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing that we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect processing of your information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
- Complaining to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your information. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority. Contact details for data protection authorities in the European Union are available here.
- Contact Us
- If you have any questions, you can contact us at privacy@Innoconcept.com.
Under European data protection law, the controller of your information is Inno Concepts, Inc.